We are looking for a Product Designer to work on various products we develop for our customers.
Product Designer responsibilities include creating wireframes, prototype, visual designs and converting them into full-functional frontend code. To be successful in this role, you should have an eye for pixel perfect design and attention to detail. Also, be able to translate requirements into practical product design components in fast-paced environment. Someone who has mastery of their craft to turn the insights into beautifully designed products (both interactions and visuals) and inspires the organisation by showing/prototyping what is possible before it is built.
Ultimately, you will help us build products that are easy to use and visually appealing to our potential customers.
Who you are
- You have held a product design role for at least 3+ years at a software company, and additional 2+ UI and UX experience.
- You understant of what makes an experience good or bad is critical. You can think through user problems, find reasonable solutions, mock them up in detail, and work with product team to rapidly validate them.
- You are willing to define and navigate ambiguity and look for opportunities to solve problems in unusual and innovative ways.
- We love building things visually and hope you feel the same. You have a deep understanding of composition, balance, symmetry, whitespace and you have a highly refined aesthetic sense and can both work within and scale up the internal style.
- You have strong knowledge of UX principles and best practices, including understanding when and where user testing and research should be incorporated into the product design process.
- You understand the technical limitations and liberties behind your decisions and have enough knowledge and communicate your ideas to engineers.
- You support development teams throughout the implementation cycle.
- You have experience with rapid digital prototyping methods and processes and design thinking methodologies.
- You have ability to accept and design against feedback from colleagues in a rapid iterative design process, and effectively produce multiple highly polished and professional finished works under a tight timeline, deep believe in inclusive and co-creation processes.
- Your passion is about the potential of data products to solve important problems in both the public and private sectors.
- You have experience designing for B2B, SaaS or BI tools a plus.
- You are an inherent generosity, strong intellectual curiosity, and hustle.
- You are well versed in infographic design and data visualisations.
The Right Person will be Skilled in Many of the Following:
- Exceptional digital design UX/UI skills applicable on wireframes, responsive corporate and enterprise web applications, landing pages and micro-sites, apps and digital marketing assets
- Comprehensive knowledge & understanding of best practice UX/UI design & web standards
- Master of the Adobe Creative Suite (at least photoshop, illustrator, after effects) and Wire-framing tools.
- Working knowledge of HTML5, CSS, SCSS and Animation a plus
- Mentor and manage junior designers
- Consult and estimate product requirements with Product Managers
- Collaborate and deliver product requirements to frontend and backend developers.
- Be able to manage your time efficiently and independently
- In addition to these skills, we are looking for a person with a sense of humour who will be a great fit with our agency’s culture and our young, fun team.
At Innovent, we all come to work every day because we want to solve the biggest problems in business. Everyone is looking for competitive advantages through automation. Most businesses don’t know what software to build, how to automate tasks, or even what value any software will bring. Throughout the history of business, people use specialists to help make more informed decisions. Our mission at Innovent is to make the software benefits more transparent. Today we provide the most actionable insights into the ideas customers bring to us. We want to make a difference.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We are team that nurtures and celebrates our people, irrespective of gender, background and any bias. Diversity is part of our DNA and is a core to our culture. The decisions we make as a business revolve around inclusivity and equality. We expect our team members to contribute to our culture and to work at developing relationships with not just fellow employees but clients as part of a wider team..
What’s on Offer
Innovent is an environment centred around learning, sharing, growing, and feedback. Our team spirit provides a supportive environment to connect with like minded individuals as well as the opportunity to develop professionally and personally.
If you’d like to find a home away from home at Innovent, please apply.