Focus on the business outcome, not the idea.
When an established player refuses to be disrupted
When you have 20 years experience in the Australian taxi business, and 17,000 drivers using your payment terminals, putting third-party apps in their place is no problem—provided you can find the right developer.
The Advantage of a Software Development Coach
“We believe smart people are good people to work with,” says Mike Erlin of Ability Map. That’s a serious compliment coming from the founder and CEO of a company that wrote an algorithm to take the guesswork out of matching people to the right job.
Our Software Enabled This Company to Unpack a New Business
Running a paper-based system was an incredible headache. We had to get the physical paper in from all the sites and do everything manually. So we approached Innovent.
Software that opened the doors of 172 hospitals
The custom software Innovent built for us has allowed us to branch into 172 hospitals, that’s hundreds of phone calls a day. If we’d tried to do it on the system we have before, It would have killed us as a business.
This Software Doesn’t Replace Workers, It Gets Them Back to Work.
We found smaller operations would promise the world and deliver nothing like it. Innovent is different. They’re very honest and straight to the point; we have a real rapport. Where other developers just do what you ask them to, Innovent will make suggestions of ways to achieve the same thing but to do it better. Their suggestions have saved us time and money.
Build your team
- Share your budget, timeline, software development needs
- Your Innovent Engagement Manager understands what you want to build and what your processes are, together with any technology specific requirements you might have.
- Within days we will put together a team with project leaders including Senior Developers, Quality Assurance experts leveraging all project details and experience we have in building successful teams.
Optionally you might want to include a Project Analyst or UI/UX Designer for a fully managed experience.
Get work done
- On boarding, also in person, with your Engagement Manger to ensure your team is productive, fast. He will check-in regularly, too.
- Our internal software tools offers everything you need to work with your team efficiently but we can work on your tools as well.
- Projects can last as little as 1 month to long-term, open-ended engagements.
Scale as you need
- You will not have the same workload every month. We get it. Scale the team up and down based on your needs.
- As per your needs, add specialist resources and dedicated domain experts when needed.
- Partner with your assigned Engagement Manager to plan resources in advance to ensure your deadlines are met
ls, drawing best practices, etc.).
Getting the basics covered is essential
We sit down with you to fully understand your needs and work out the best route forward.
Our team of Senior Developers, Designers, Product Analysts and Quality Assurance Professionals have passed our extensive interview and skill assessment process.
Your dedicated Engagement Manager will manage your project from end-to-end and knows how to utilise all our team resources as and when required.
Our teams all have background checks, technical assessment and signed confidentiality and security agreements with us. We employ internal systems and processes ensure data security, privacy and confidentiality at all timesdrawing best practices, etc.).
All Intellectual Property and copyright is fully assigned and transferred to you with every completed milestone.
Transparent process with regular feedback loops and updates following an agreed milestone plan so you know what is going on at all times.
Our agreements are drafted with our clients in mind and are governed by Australian law – with milestone payments so you only pay for what you accept.
With every project we put our experience, knowledge and best practices from 400+ projects and 18 years of business knowledge to work for you. We are as much an advisory business as well a software executor
One stop shop
We partner with you through the whole software product lifecycle and can not only build the software, but also offer innovative ideas, validate or prototype for you.
Adjust scope on the fly if needed or add team members if your deadline shifts