Pioneering clean world innovation through software
With a growing economic demand for resources, and public policy decisions to curb gas emissions, it’s more critical than ever for businesses in or around the energy or utility sectors lead us towards a more sustainable future. And while doing so, optimise the customer experience, and provide an environment in which employees can thrive.
As the demand for clean energy continues to grow, businesses are creating a need to find new business models and opportunities to maintain a competitive advantage.
A growing number of energy and utility business have identified working with Innovent as a way to surface opportunities for driving both business and societal value. Software innovation is the process of gathering and surfacing ideas and solutions from your workforce, customers, and suppliers. Innovent Workshops, helps enable the automation and acceleration of this process – from generating ideas to bringing them to market, to drive business results.
Key characteristics for the future of integrated energy businesses
- Having access to a portfolio of generation, storage and flexible demand will remain important in the future, but with less emphasis on traditional asset ownership;
- Risk management, optimisation and trading are essential parts of the operation of a utility and will continue to be core business;
- Control of ‘Big Data’ will give leverage for competitive advantage;
- User-friendly applications and automation tools will enhance customer propositions and unlock demand response; and
- Monitoring customer experience (CX) and retaining their trust as their needs change will be important to unlock new sources of value.
Looking for other services?
Looking for a different solution? We deliver high-quality products on time. Check out the other services that we offer.