Our model allows you to get the best people with relevant experience for your project. Optionally complemented by a Designer and a Project Analyst for flexibility should requirements evolve.
Assembling your team
Identify the team members, including key people from the business functions whose input and support you’ll need. Scope your resource requirements for the other stages of the project. The right team members will increase your project success.
Educate team members on all aspects of a project, including structure, terminology, scope, relationships with other business processes, benefits and the tasks required to build software. Investment in educating the team now will dramatically reduce confusion and increase your ability to clearly describe the reasons for pursuing the project.
Create and Agree on Goals and Mission Statement:
Clearly describe the objectives of the project. Include a review of the current business processes and problems to be solved, and a statement of the goals and mission for your project. Clearly defining goals is a critical early step toward getting the project approved, and then achieving the desired results.
Review and Define Benefits:
State the expected benefits and resulting impact in terms of key metrics and measures for the project. You want to link the problems and goals identified in the previous step to the specific benefits expected from pursuing the project. Detailed information about how the project will improve the organisation will be used to build a business case and estimated ROI for the project.
Build your team
- Share your budget, timeline, software development needs
- Your Innovent Engagement Manager understands what you want to build and what your processes are, together with any technology specific requirements you might have.
- Within days we will put together a team with project leaders including Senior Developers, Quality Assurance experts leveraging all project details and experience we have in building successful teams.
Get work done
- On boarding, also in person, with your Engagement Manager to ensure your team is productive, fast. He will check-in regularly, too.
- Our internal software tools offers everything you need to work with your team efficiently but we can work on your tools as well.
- Projects can last as little as 1 month to long-term, open-ended engagements.
Scale as you need
- You will not have the same workload every month. We get it. Scale the team up and down based on your needs.
- As per your needs, add specialist resources and dedicated domain experts when needed.
- Partner with your assigned Engagement Manager to plan resources in advance to ensure your deadlines are met
Getting the basics covered is essential
We sit down with you to fully understand your needs and work out the best route forward.
Our team of Senior Developers, Designers, Product Analysts and Quality Assurance Professionals have passed our extensive interview and skill assessment process.
Your dedicated Engagement Manager will manage your project from end-to-end and knows how to utilise all our team resources as and when required.
Our teams all have background checks, technical assessment and signed confidentiality and security agreements with us. We employ internal systems and processes ensure data security, privacy and confidentiality at all timesdrawing best practices, etc.).
All Intellectual Property and copyright is fully assigned and transferred to you with every completed milestone.
Transparent process with regular feedback loops and updates following an agreed milestone plan so you know what is going on at all times.
Our agreements are drafted with our clients in mind and are governed by Australian law – with milestone payments so you only pay for what you accept.
With every project we put our experience, knowledge and best practices from 400+ projects and 18 years of business knowledge to work for you. We are as much an advisory business as well a software executor
One stop destination
We partner with you through the whole software product lifecycle and can not only build the software, but also offer innovative ideas, validate or prototype for you.
Adjust scope on the fly if needed or add team members if your deadline shifts