An experienced Senior .Net Developer takes pride in creating applications that deliver real business value. Taking pride in their work, ownership of technical tasks, clear, pro-active communication with the team are key attributes for success. The ability to effectively share your knowledge with other members of a development team will lead to increased leadership responsibility.
A great developer can understand and achieve balance between solution delivery, innovation, and what’s right for the client by understanding the business vision and helping make appropriate technology choices.
While most of the role will be hands-on coding, a portion of time will be devoted to working on solution design with technical architects and product managers, as well, pairing with developers to support and mentor effective delivery and project outcomes.
Key attributes include
- Strong problem solving skills & critical thinking
- Intuitive, proactive and open communicator
- Invested and motivated by team and client success
- Desire for continuous self improvement
- Thinking and leading strategically
- Outcome and goal motivated
- Build custom software using C#.Net
- Work with a dedicated technical architect to help design and deliver to clients innovative and technical requirements
- Write code alongside a development team and manage junior members as needed
- Facilitate problem solving and collaborate with solution architects, product managers, front end and UX/UI teams
- Advocate agile practices and continuous delivery
- Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility etc.
- Proven project experience as a senior software developer
- Extensive experience in software development and coding in Microsoft .NET C#
- Excellent knowledge of UML and other modeling methods
- Project experience with any of the following will be looked upon favourably: Microsoft Azure Web Apps, API Apps, Active Directory B2C, Service Bus, Notification Hubs, Blob Storage, .Net core, Asp.Net web API, SQL Server Azure, AngularJS, ReactJS, Redux, Android and IOS Native, Bootstrap, HTML5, and CSS3.
- Understanding of software quality assurance principles
- A technical mindset with great attention to detail
- Knowledge of the Azure environment for a modern software stack is helpful as is any experience or interest in security, cloud architectures, containers, networks and platforms.
- Communication: ability to share the technical plans and overall vision
- Quality: demonstrate and help mentor good coding practice such as Refactoring, Test-driven Development, Domain Driven Design
At Innovent, we all come to work every day because we want to solve the biggest problems in business. Everyone is looking for competitive advantages through automation. Most businesses don’t know what software to build, how to automate tasks, or even what value any software will bring. Throughout the history of business, people use specialists to help make more informed decisions. Our mission at Innovent is to make the software benefits more transparent. Today we provide the most actionable insights into the ideas customers bring to us. We want to make a difference.
We are team that nurtures and celebrates our people, irrespective of gender, background and any bias. Diversity is part of our DNA and is a core to our culture. The decisions we make as a business revolve around inclusivity and equality. We expect our team members to contribute to our culture and to work at developing relationships with not just fellow employees but clients as part of a wider team..
What’s on Offer
Innovent is an environment centred around learning, sharing, growing, and feedback. Our team spirit provides a supportive environment to connect with like minded individuals as well as the opportunity to develop professionally and personally.
If you’d like to find a home away from home at Innovent, please apply.